Questions? Call Us: (561) 237-5009
ANY LAB TEST NOW® - Location
ANY LAB TEST NOW
23016 Sandalfoot Plaza Dr.
Boca Raton, FL 33428
Phone: (561) 237-5009
Top 10 Requested Tests
- 6 Test Health Check Up Panel
- 10 Panel Drug Test
- DNA Paternity Test
- Comprehensive 8 Test STD Panel
- Thyroid Test
- Cholesterol Test
- Panel Discounts
- Pregnancy Test
- Blood Tests for Men
- Blood Tests for Women
|See All Tests|
- Se Habla Espanol
- No Doctor’s Order Needed
- Work-friendly Hours, Including Saturdays
- No Insurance Needed
- Confidential and Anonymous
- No Insurance? No Problem!™
- Most Results In 24 – 48 Hours
Customers ExperienceHi, I am very happy that I found this place. They are very informative and kind people. Thanks for your help.
-Save Now with $10 Coupon
Basic Check-Up Panel
ANY LAB TEST NOW® charges only $129 for the same Health Check-Up panel that your doctor orders.
You may look like you’re in good health, but how does the inside of your body look?
Get a healthy dose of information and find out today with a Basic Check‐Up from ANY LAB TEST NOW®.
Test Components:The 5 Test Health Check Up Panel contains the following tests at one low price!
1. Complete Blood Count (CBC)
2. Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP, 14 Essential Tests)
3. Cholesterol Lipid with Ratio (Lipids Panel)
4. Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
Description:The 6 Test Health Check Up is the perfect panel to see how your overall health is doing. The panel consists of 6 tests that are typically ordered by a physician during annual physical examination.
Most important, this is a good panel to establish your “baseline.” Your baseline consists of all the numeric test results (levels) including your blood counts, kidney function, liver function, electrolytes, total cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL, LDL, and thyroid function values. By knowing these levels, you can begin to manage your own health to see if they fluctuate over time.
With the Health Check Up panel, you’ll get a good look at your overall health through a variety of tests including:
1. Complete Blood Count (CBC) – Tests for blood disorders such as leukemia, anemia, and blood clotting.
2. Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP) – Includes 14 essential tests which give information about glucose levels, electrolytes, and kidney and liver functions.
3. Lipid Panel – Analyzes your cholesterol, triglycerides, and LDL and HDL levels. Results can be used to determine your risk for coronary artery disease or stroke.
4. Urinalysis – Tests your urine for substances that can indicate metabolic problems or kidney disorders.
5. Thyroid Stimulating Hormone – Analyzes thyroid function and signs of hyper- and hypothyroidism.
6. Blood Pressure – Checks your levels.
Affordable and Accurate Lab Testing On Your Terms!
| On Sale: Comprehensive Female Panel|
Comprehensive Male Panel