Select Test or Call (561) 237-5009
Any Lab Test Now - Location
Boca Raton, FL 33428
- Confidential and Anonymous
- View Results online
- Work-friendly Hours, Including Saturdays
- 90 Day Detection, Court Admissible
- Instant Results
- Call Now, 15 min In & Out, Guaranteed
Save Now with $10 Coupon
ANY LAB TEST NOW® offers 4 different Alcohol tests which can detect alcohol at different time frames.
1) Rapid Alcohol Screen: Alco Screen 02 (D.O.T. Approved), $29
2) Detection up to 24 hrs: Urine Alcohol Test (with / without drug panel), $59
3) Detection up to 80 hours Test for Alcohol: EtG Test (with / without drug panel), $69
4) Detection up to 3 months: Hair EtG Alcohol Test, $197
1) Test For Alcohol, Alcoscreen 02 (D.O.T. Approved)
- One-step saliva based test used to detect a Blood Alcohol Content greater than 0.02%
- FDA Approved
- Approved for use by the United States DOT (Department of Transportation)
- Results within 4 minutes
2) Urine Alcohol Test
- The urine specimen is sent to the lab for testing
- With our without drug panel
- Detection up to 24 hrs
3) 80 Hour Test for Alcohol: EtG Test
Yes, there really is an 80 hour test for alcohol. It is a urine screening procedure that detects a metabolite of alcohol called Ethyl glucuronide (EtG).
“EtG: A Strong Indicator of Alcohol Consumption”
The detection of alcohol in the urine typically employs Ethyl glucuronide (EtG), a direct metabolite of ethanol alcohol. The presence of EtG in the urine is used to detect recent alcohol consumption, even after the ethanol alcohol is no longer detectable by other methods.
As a consequence, the existence of EtG in the urine is an authoritative indicator that alcohol has been ingested.
Traditional laboratory practices usually measure the amount of alcohol present in the body.
Depending on the amount of alcohol consumed, the traditional methodology typically reveals alcohol consumption that has taken place within the past few hours.
The presence of EtG in the urine, alternatively, demonstrates that ethanol alcohol was ingested within the past 3 or 4 days, or roughly 80 hours after the ethanol alcohol has been metabolized by the body. The Urine EtG test can be ordered with our without drug panel.
80 Hour Test for Alcohol: Conclusion:
It is this 80-hour period of time that has given this alcohol test the following name: the 80 hour test for alcohol.
As a result of the above facts, it can be determined that a urine alcohol test employing EtG is a more accurate indicator of the recent consumption of alcohol as opposed to simply measuring for the existence of ethanol alcohol.
4) Hair EtG Alcohol Test
The Hair EtG Alcohol Test will test if the donor is teetotaler, a social drinker or heavy drinker.
- The hair specimen is sent to the lab for EtG hair alcohol testing
- Hair at least 1 ½” long is collected for use in this test
- Detection up to 3 months