Questions? Call Us: (561) 237-5009
ANY LAB TEST NOW® - Location
ANY LAB TEST NOW
23016 Sandalfoot Plaza Dr.
Boca Raton, FL 33428
Phone: (561) 237-5009
- Se Habla Espanol
- Confidential and Anonymous
- View Results online
- Work-friendly Hours, Including Saturdays
- 90 Day Detection, Court Admissible
- Instant Results
- Call Now, 15 min In & Out!
Customers ExperienceHi, I am very happy that I found this place. They are very informative and kind people. Thanks for your help.
Save Now with $10 Coupon
ANY LAB TEST NOW® offers a wide variety of alcohol tests using different types of specimens. Whether you are concerned with immediate impairment or past use history, we have a test to meet your needs. Available alcohol tests include:
1) Rapid Alcohol Screen: ALCO-SCREEN™ 0.2 (D.O.T. Approved), $29
2) Detection up to 24 hours: Urine Alcohol Test (with / without drug panel), $59
3) Detection up to 80 hours Test for Alcohol: EtG Test (with / without drug panel), $89
4) Detection up to 3 months: Hair EtG Alcohol Test, $197
1) Test For Alcohol, ALCO-SCREEN™ 02 (D.O.T. Approved)
- One-step saliva based test used to detect a Blood Alcohol Content greater than 0.02%
- FDA Approved
- Approved for use by the United States DOT (Department of Transportation)
- Results within 4 minutes
2) Urine Alcohol Test
- The urine specimen is sent to the lab for testing
- Available with or without drug panel
- Detection up to 24 hours after ingestion
3) 80 Hour Test for Alcohol: EtG Test
The EtG test is a urine screening procedure that detects a metabolite of alcohol called Ethyl glucuronide (EtG).
“EtG: A Strong Indicator of Alcohol Consumption”
The detection of alcohol in the urine typically employs Ethyl glucuronide (EtG), a direct metabolite of ethanol alcohol. The presence of EtG in the urine is used to detect recent alcohol consumption, even after the ethanol alcohol is no longer detectable by other methods.
Depending on the amount of alcohol consumed, the traditional methodology typically reveals alcohol consumption that has taken place within the past few hours. This test is not an under the influence test.
The presence of EtG in the urine, demonstrates that ethanol alcohol was ingested within the past 3 or 4 days, or roughly 80 hours after the ethanol alcohol has been metabolized by the body. The Urine EtG test can be ordered with or without drug panel.
The EtG is a more accurate indicator of the recent consumption of alcohol as opposed to simply measuring for the existence of ethanol alcohol.
WHY DO I NEED IT?
Customers that request EtG testing may be in a program that requires them to have this test. It is sometimes used by the court system for persons who may have had a DUI in the past. Employers that have a Zero Tolerance alcohol usage policy may be interested in this test, as well as employers that have substance abuse programs in place that require enrollees to be tested.
This test can give you a look back for several days on alcohol ingestion, so it is also frequently used by parents who are interested in finding out if their child has ingested alcohol recently. You may also consider this as part of the Trust But Verify accountability program.
4) Hair EtG Alcohol Test
The EtG Hair Alcohol Test will detect ingestion of Ethyl Alcohol within the past 7 to 90 days. EtG is a metabolite of Ethyl Alcohol, and can be detected for longer periods of time after ingestion than simply testing for Ethyl Alcohol. This test is not an under the influence test.
The Hair EtG Alcohol Test will test if the donor is teetotaler, a social drinker or heavy drinker.
- The hair specimen is sent to the lab for EtG hair alcohol testing
- Hair at least 1 ½” long is collected for use in this test
- Detection window of up to 3 months
For more information about our Alcohol tests call now